Welcome to ONE LOGIC!
Our main objective is to create value of data. The gained knowledge should then evoke new actions. We make our customers, from startups to DAX companies, even more successful through the productive implementation of solutions. This is done with the help of our Data Science Services, as well as our Data Science Platform ONE DATA. Huge amounts of data, latest technologies and algorithms, cooperation with universities and companies: Become part of our team of around 200 technology enthusiasts in Passau, Munich or Frankfurt am Main. Agile, forward-looking and with modern developments and technologies.
Engineering Manager Software (f/d/m) as Teamlead
Festanstellung, Voll- oder Teilzeit · Remote
As Engineering Manager (f/d/m) you will be responsible for the working methods, further development and team spirit of a cross-functional development team and consolidate our unique corporate “culture strong enough to be humble”. Are you passionate about conquering the analytical software market with us and making our data science platform even more successful? Then this is your share in our success:
- As Engineering Manager (f/d/m) you support your team in efficiently developing the requirements for our product and coordinating dependencies with other teams.
- You are the central contact person for members of your team, establish team rituals and organize team buildings.
- You are able to communicate the company and product strategies and at the same time mentor your team members by promoting their individual development potential.
- You will assist in our hiring process and make sure to support your team with additional outstanding talent.
- As a Team Lead, you will work closely with one of our Product Managers, Staff Engineers, and UX Designers.
- You have a degree in computer science, business administration or comparable education.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in leading a cross-functional team, personnel development and coaching.
- You have know-how and experience in agile methods (ideally Kanban).
- You count excellent communication skills and empathy among your strengths.
- You have practical experience and knowledge in the use of technologies from the areas of data science, big data, web development or relevant technical frameworks.
- You are a team player and have a hands-on mentality.
Innovation: We offer the competitive combination of our data science services and our data science platform. This makes us a strong partner for our clients, as we are in a position to deliver measurable results.
Personal development: You will receive your own training and book budget as well as advanced training offers suitable for your individual career path. A fixed mentor will support you on your way from day one.
- We maintain a flexible, relaxed and humorous corporate culture, which is shaped by the atmosphere of mutual learning. On top of that, we are also distinguished by our always professional and objective approach to work.
- We believe in open, appreciative and respectful communication on an equal footing. At our company, the best idea wins out, not the position.
- With voluntary, but regular and informal company and team events, such as hiking, BBQs or visits to public events, we do our very best to foster team spirit.
Work-life balance: We attach great importance to the satisfaction of our colleagues and believe that a good work-life balance contributes significantly to personal well-being.
- With us, you get the opportunity to use your working hours flexibly as we make a regular quota of remote work available to you.
- In consultation with your supervisor, we can also enable you to work part-time. At our company, part-time means you work less than 40 hours per week (as defined in our standard employment contract). Part-time employment has no negative impact on your individual career path at ONE LOGIC!
Daily benefits: Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee and lunch allowance (with lunchit) are included. Table football and other leisure options as well as a kitchen for cooking together make it easy to enjoy varied breaks.
We also offer you a company pension plan and care about your wellbeing by providing you with various health offers, such as yoga courses and e-bike leasing.
For parents: When the little ones get sick… It’s no problem for us!
We’re flexible and together we can always find a short-term solution for the care of your child.
Location: Central offices in Passau, Munich and Frankfurt.