Our main objective is to create value of data. The gained knowledge should then evoke new actions. We make our customers, from startups to DAX companies, even more successful through the productive implementation of solutions. This is done with the help of our Data Science Services, as well as our Data Science Platform ONE DATA. Huge amounts of data, latest technologies and algorithms, cooperation with universities and companies: Become part of our team of around 200 technology enthusiasts in Passau, Munich or Frankfurt am Main. Agile, forward-looking and with modern developments and technologies.
Permanent employee, Full or part-time · Remote
Aufgaben Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to help shape our growth, preferably remotely from the comfort of your own home, wherever your home office in Germany is located? Then this is your contribution to our growth:
- Responsibility in conceiving, implementing, securing and distributing new features, including collecting and accounting for feedback from advanced users
- Participation in all phases of the agile software development process
- Regular performance observations and optimizations
- Taking responsibility as well as identifying and solving problems
- Regular monitoring and enhancement of the tools and processes used as well as the code quality
- Instructing and supporting younger colleagues as well as student trainees, and optimizing team processes and standards
- You have a completed university degree or a similar training as an IT specialist.
- You have outstanding knowledge of basic web technologies (JS, HTML, CSS).
- You have a deep understanding of common web technologies, architectures, the latest trends and new developments.
- You have excellent knowledge of Webpack, Highcharts, GoJS and SCSS.
- You have wide-ranging experience in agile software development.
- You have an outstanding understanding of UI/UX aspects of the business.
- You have a very good, technical command of spoken and written English.
- Your strengths include working in an autonomous and forward-thinking way, the ability to quickly understand concepts as well as interest in new technologies.
- You have far-reaching experience in the management of agile software projects with JIRA & Confluence or similar tools.
- You are motivated, committed and a team player, and you enjoy agile software development.
Innovation: We offer the competitive combination of our data science services and our data science platform. This makes us a strong partner for our clients, as we are in a position to deliver measurable results.
Personal development: You will receive your own training and book budget as well as advanced training offers suitable for your individual career path. A fixed mentor will support you on your way from day one.
- We maintain a flexible, relaxed and humorous corporate culture, which is shaped by the atmosphere of mutual learning. On top of that, we are also distinguished by our always professional and objective approach to work.
- We believe in open, appreciative and respectful communication on an equal footing. At our company, the best idea wins out, not the position.
- With voluntary, but regular and informal company and team events, such as hiking, BBQs or visits to public events, we do our very best to foster team spirit.
Work-life balance: We attach great importance to the satisfaction of our colleagues and believe that a good work-life balance contributes significantly to personal well-being.
- With us, you get the opportunity to use your working hours flexibly as we make a regular quota of remote work available to you.
- In consultation with your supervisor, we can also enable you to work part-time. At our company, part-time means you work less than 40 hours per week (as defined in our standard employment contract). Part-time employment has no negative impact on your individual career path at ONE LOGIC!
Daily benefits: Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee and lunch allowance (with lunchit) are included. Table football and other leisure options as well as a kitchen for cooking together make it easy to enjoy varied breaks.
We also offer you a company pension plan and care about your wellbeing by providing you with various health offers, such as yoga courses and e-bike leasing.
For parents: When the little ones get sick… It’s no problem for us!
We’re flexible and together we can always find a short-term solution for the care of your child.
Location: Central offices in Passau, Munich and Frankfurt.